Are shorter URLs better?05.Feb.2023
Shorter URLs can be beneficial in certain situations as they are easier to remember, share and type. However, there is no universal answer as to whether shorter URLs are better as it depends on the context and the goals of the user. For example, if the goal is to convey as much information as possible in the URL, a longer URL may be more suitable. Additionally, shorter URLs may not provide as much information about the content and may lead to broken links if the content changes. It's important to strike a balance between readability and providing enough information in the URL.
Top Blog Posts
- how shorten url 1 months ago
- What are URL shorteners? 1 months ago
- how does url shortener work 1 months ago
- Why should I use an URL shortner? 1 months ago
- how url shortener make money 1 months ago